Demac Media Purolator Shopify App - Documentation
For the module documentation, please download the PDF attached to this post!
Demac Media Purolator Shopify App - FAQ'S
Q: How do I install the app?
- A: To install the Shopify App head to the Shopify App store here: https://apps.shopify.com or go directly to the App listing here: https://apps.shopify.com/purolator
Q: How do I get my Purolator services activated?
- Open a Purolator Business Account You must have a Purolator Business Account in order to generate an Activation Key. You can apply for one by visiting pages.purolator.com/shopifyregistration
- If you already have one, Visit www.purolator.com/eship and click “Register Now” on the left-hand side of the screen.
- On the registration form, select the 3rd option under “Web services profile”. Complete the form and click “Submit Registration”
- Activate your registration:
- Complete your registration:
- Complete the Activation Key form - Enter your email and password once again to access the E-Ship Resource Centre. Then complete the Activation Key form to get your key.
- Retrieve your Activation Key - You will get your Activation Key once you submit your form. You will also receive an email with your Activation Key details.
- Enable your Purolator extension - You will need to enter your Activation Key to enable your Purolator extension. Visit Shopify’s help resources for help setting up your Purolator Shipping App.
Q: What is the maximum weight Purolator ships up to?
- A: For online services the maximum weight is 100lbs
Q: Why am I getting no rates on the checkout?
- A: The total weight of products in the cart could be over 100lbs
Q: How do cross border shipments and duty work?
Q: How do I disable the app?
- A: Login to the backend of your Shopify store and in the left navigation second from the bottom you'll see a tab call Apps. Hover over the Purolator app, click the more icon, and select remove as seen below:
Q: Can we add handling fees on the rates?
- A: No the rates are based on the total weight calculated and cannot be modified
Q: Does you app support label printing?
- A: Yes, You are able to create shipping labels with our App. Click on the Shipping menu navigation, ensure you're on the Outstanding tab and click General Label as seen below: